In-Studio & Digital Classes Now Available
We invite you to TUNE IN and choose to do something that will bring you some happiness, relaxation and well-being during this stressful time.
We’re here to support you
and our greater Salt Lake community to move through this difficult time with ease and grace. Our 45 and 30 min meditation classes are now available in the studio or through Zoom.
Please consider donating, buying gift cards or punch passes for future use to help us stay open during these uncertain times.
Preparing for Class in-Studio
We ask that you be mindful and please:
- Check in to class on our website or the MindBody app before you enter the building.
- Arrive 5 to 10 minutes early so we can check your temperature (your temperature needs to be under 100 degrees to attend class)
- Bring a cushion, mat or blanket to sit on. The use of our bolsters and blankets is suspended.
- Sit 6 ft. apart from one another.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms take the precautions set forth by the CDC and avoid coming to the studio until you are symptom-free.
Joining a Digital Class
Joining a class is super easy:
- Download the Zoom app to your phone or computer. You can download the app here: https://zoom.us/download
- Sign up for a class (see below) AT LEAST ONE HOUR before class.
- Check your email 15-30 min before class for an email from us.
- Open that email (don’t forget to check the Junk folder if you don’t see it!) and it will provide the live-streaming link for the class you signed up for.
- Log on and get HIGHLY MEDITATED!
We would love your support for our business during these unsettling times. If you are able and willing to donate for our online classes, we would greatly appreciate it!